Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Yesterday was such an emotional day and not really for any specific reason. I think I was simply overwhelmed with everything I am trying to accomplish right now. After nearly having a nervous break down, I finally heard back from the realtor. The owner has agreed to not raise the rent during the 36 month lease!!! That is good news. Now the only issue we have is the fact that the owner intends to put in the lease that my dog remain outside and my two cats be kept on the main floor of the house. Excuse me? I thought we were paying a $500 non-refundable pet fee, $6,000 in security deposits and and extra $250 tacked onto the rent every month so we COULD have our cats in the house. That is sort of like telling us we can rent the house, but can only use two of the 4.5 bathrooms in the house. Weird!
Anyway, we filled out and faxed in the credit check form today and that should come back just fine. We need to get the pet issue solved once and for all and we need to sweat out the fact that two other people have filled applications for this home--hopefully they don't make a better offer than we did. If all this pans out, then the house will be ours as of Nov. 25th!!!
Went to donate my blood today and they decided they wanted my platelets instead. Donating platelets instead of whole blood would probably be better for me because when you just donate your platelets you get your RBCs back. According to the nurse at the center that would help me not be so exhausted for days after giving blood (it took me days to regain my strength back after the first time). Not that any of all that mattered because after the medical screening I was not allowed to donate because my blood pressure was 161/107 and that was after taking my blood pressure medication. I am sure it is so high because of all the stress of this house stuff. I will go back and try to donate tomorrow.
Anyway, we filled out and faxed in the credit check form today and that should come back just fine. We need to get the pet issue solved once and for all and we need to sweat out the fact that two other people have filled applications for this home--hopefully they don't make a better offer than we did. If all this pans out, then the house will be ours as of Nov. 25th!!!
Went to donate my blood today and they decided they wanted my platelets instead. Donating platelets instead of whole blood would probably be better for me because when you just donate your platelets you get your RBCs back. According to the nurse at the center that would help me not be so exhausted for days after giving blood (it took me days to regain my strength back after the first time). Not that any of all that mattered because after the medical screening I was not allowed to donate because my blood pressure was 161/107 and that was after taking my blood pressure medication. I am sure it is so high because of all the stress of this house stuff. I will go back and try to donate tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home