Thursday, June 23, 2005

It has been nearly 12 hours

Twelve hours since I've had a cigarette!! I'm am doing surprisingly well considering. Though no one is here at the house right now to get on my nerves--LOL--that may change when everyone gets home.
Seriously though, I don't seem to be having any physical cravings because I have the patch on. I am, however, battling with the psychological cravings. I frequently find myself standing in the garage in my "smoking spot" not smoking. Earlier I stood out there with a Dum Dum lollipop--LOL. I am busy painting but since I was (wow I can't believe I said that in the past tense) a reward smoker, every time I finish one task I immediately think of smoking. So, instead of rewarding myself with a cigarette I am rewarding myself with a game of freecell on the computer.

That is it for now. I will update later in the day when I am closer to the 24 hour point (unless of course I am busy digging a grave in the back yard for someone I accidently off in a nicotine withdrawal rage! ;) )

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

LOL silly girl, look how good your doing! :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

WTG, Dianna!

Amy

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home